Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Hush: An Irish Princess' Tale by Donna Jo Napoli
H.A. Rey Treasury of Stories by H.A. Rey
Rush by Maya Banks (After Dark)
Storm Stories by Nancy Viau (Bedtime Story)
Cinderella: Fables are Forever by Chris Roberson (Graphic Novel)
 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Pete the Cat Construction Destruction - 1pt
Show Me, Baby - 3pts
Meet the Penguins - 1pt
Outer Space Bedtime Race - 1pt
Song of Achilles - 3pts
Persepolis - 2pts
Beowulf - 5pts
Three Little Grouches - 1pt
The Sandcastle - 1pt
Mr. Strong - 1pt
Crazy VA - 3 pts
A Suitable Wife - 3pts
Fables Vol. 5 - 2pts
 
Currently Reading:

Novice by Taran Matharu - Kindle - 5%
The Lost Continent by Bill Bryson - Audio - 21%

 Books to be Read Soon:


Princesses of Myth Series by Esther Friesner
Warriors Series by Erin Hunter


 

Total Points Earned
  100 pts + 27 earned this week = 127 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
26,762 pages read (1,340 read this week)
70:26 listening time  (11:15 this week)


Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, what a week last week. I cannot believe how busy it was between Bout of Books Readathon, Blogahead Challenge and a crazy week in the office! It is a good thing that I am now on vacation. By the time you read this Munchkin, Hubby and I will be out of town and having some much needed time off and family fun (I will have some posts about it next weekend).  While I always plan to do a lot of reading on vacation, it never really happens so don't expect much of an update next Monday!

I hope you caught the first Pen to Paper post on Thursday last week! It will be a regular post on Thursday mornings now and I hope that you will join me in posting and sending out some snail mail (and hopefully receiving some).

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I unfortunately couldn't get a full week. The office was too crazy and since I am the only one that can do my job I had to come back early :( but it was wonderful to have some fun as a family!

      Delete