Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Winnie The Pooh Classics Vol. 1 by A.A. Milne (Audio)
Time Together: Me and Grandpa by Maria Catherine
Hard to Be Good by Laura Kaye (After Dark)
Chase on the Case (Beginning Reader)
I Am A Garbage Truck by Ace Landers (Bedtime Story)
Thor the God Butcher by Jason Aaron (Graphic Novel)
 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Hush = 3pts
Pete Plays Ball = 1pt
Biscuit and the Lost Teddy Bear = 1pt
The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear = 1pt
Fire & Ice = 5pts
The Best Teacher Ever = 1pt
Forest of Secrets = 5pts


 
Currently Reading:

The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston - Nook - on page 28 of 291
The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller - Audio - 19%

 Books to be Read Soon:


Princesses of Myth Series by Esther Friesner
Warriors Series by Erin Hunter


 

Total Points Earned
 69 points + 17 earned this week = 86 pts

Pages Read/ Time Listened
24,676 pages read (1,069 read this week)
59:11 listening time 


Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It has taken me some time to work through the cold that I got right about the Readathon day. I was still a little out of it for most of last week but was finally starting to feel better near the weekend.  It is a good thing too, it was a busy weekend! I have been preparing for the Children's Book Week this week and on Saturday it was Free Comic Book Day too.  I also kicked off the mini Blogahead challenge so have been working on scheduling new posts, especially with all this new content I want to share with you.  There is also the Bout of Books Readathon coming up next week and then a family vacation.  ACK! May is fixing to be a very busy month!!

Anyway, as I said this week is Children's Book Week and I have plenty of reviews scheduled. I hope to also squeeze in a few posts about what Munchkin and I are doing to celebrate this week too. I will most likely be posting things on Twitter as well. I hope you are all able to join in celebrating these books, whether you have kids or not, this is often the way readers start out!
 

2 comments:

  1. May sounds super busy for you! Fun but busy. Enjoy it all. I'm glad you're getting over your cold in time for it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fixing to be a busier month than I expected, I am beginning to wonder when I am going to fit in the spring cleaning LOL!

      Delete