Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bedtime Story: Pony Brushes His Teeth by Michael Dahl

Celebrating Children's Book Week!
 
 
 
Synopsis: "Pony eats a lot, and after he eats he always brushes his teeth just like his dad."

My Review: I have really enjoyed the books that are a part of the Hello Genius series, many of them have helped Munchkin learn some important lessons and skills. This one was just okay for me. I was really not too keen on the illustration style on this one, the pony's teeth stick out so much that he doesn't even look like a pony. I am hoping that after reading it a few times though that it will encourage Munchkin to brush his teeth more diligently.
 
My Rating: I wasn't thrilled with the illustrations, but it still seems to get the message through to the little ones. I give it a rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment