Thursday, May 7, 2015

Early Reader Review of Ponies Love Pets by Emily C. Hughes

Celebrating Children's Book Week!
 
 
 
Synopsis: "The ponies and their pets are always there to help one another. A pet is a very special kind of friend.
A Level 1 Reader introducing the pets of all your favorite ponies!"


My Review: This was a great first level book, especially for the pony fans. The familiar characters makes for easy attention keeper and especially if the reader has seen the pet episodes. The sentences are simple and contain familiar words. It is not so much a story but descriptions of the different pets.
 
 
My Rating: I have noticed that a lot of the Level 1 readers don't really contain a story but simple descriptions, which I guess is helpful in identifying new sight words. I give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag.

No comments:

Post a Comment