Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
If You're Reading This by Trent Reedy
Jesper Jinx and the Turkish Pepper by Marko Kitti
The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston (After Dark)
Big Bear Little Bear by Susan Amerikaner (Beginning Reader)
Out of this World by Disney (Bedtime Story)
Korgi Book 2: Cosmic Collector by Christian Slade (Graphic Novel Review)

 
 
Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Borrower = 3pts
Spy Glass = 3pts
Rainbow of My Own =1pt
Dusty Flies High = 1pt
Fables Vol. 4 = 2pts
HA Rey Treasury of Stories = 1pt
Down on Her Knees = 3pts
Love Finds You in Camelot Tennessee = 3pts
Winnie the Pooh = 3pts
The Bear Went Over the Mountain = 1pt
Five Green and Speckled Frogs = 1pt
Hard to be Good = 3pts
Five Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree = 1pt
Jesus Loves Me = 1pt
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star = 1pt


 
Currently Reading:




 Books to be Read Soon:

I Loved I Lost I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci (Mount TBR)
Princesses of Myth Series by Esther Friesner
Warriors Series by Erin Hunter


 

Total Points Earned
  105 points + 28 pts earned this week = 133 - 100pts spent = 33 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
21,977 pages read (1,664 read this week)
48:01 listening time  (12:55 this week)


Books Added to Shelves

HA Rey Treasury of Stories by HA Rey - Netgalley/Requested Review
Irona700 by Dave Duncan - Netgalley/Requested Review
Winnie the Pooh Classic Tales by A.A. Milne - Audio book Purchase
Heart Search by Robin D. Owens - Nook Purchase
Hearts and Swords by Robin D. Owens - Nook Purchase
Heart Secret by Robin D. Owens - Nook Purchase
Master of Freedom by Cherise Sinclair - Kindle Purchase
Rules for Riders by Natalie Scott - Requested Review
Parsen Holt - Slinger by Robert James Dellamano - Requested Review


Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spring has finally arrived here and I didn't expect to get much reading done this last week but Munchkin ended up getting sick so I spent a couple of days at home with him just reading.  Also the boss was out of the office a bunch last week too so it freed up more reading time too.

I am hoping this week will be even better. The boss is out all day today and I took tomorrow off to get myself caught up on some reading, crafts and prepare for Dewey's Readathon this weekend!

I have also been using a lot of my spare time to work on new content for the blog.  In addition to the Pen To Paper posts (which are scheduled to start in May), I also have Story Stacks starting up this week.  I also have plans for Mark Your Page (or Bookmark Madness) and Tasty Attempts but I need to finish making things for both before I can start scheduling them.  It is really fun to change things up and become re-inspired in the blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment