Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spring 2015 Dewey Readathon Kickoff

 
I am here ready to kick off my readathon today!
 
I will try to update here on the blog every few hours, but will try to keep up more often on my twitter ( @EasternSunset9 )  so please feel free to follow me there too!
 
The nice thing about having the readathon start at 8:00am here is that I have time to get breakfast on the table and get everything ready for the day before kick off time.
 
 
Hubby needed a little more time to sleep today so Munchkin and I are going to cuddle up with the following books . . .
 
After finishing Just Saving My Money, I will set Munchkin up with his penny bank and a bowl of change while I continue my Readathon with
and
 
By then I hope Hubby will be up and can make Munchkin his second breakfast. I plan to lock myself in our spare room with some crafts for several hours to finish the audiobook Rush.
 
 
 
I will be back in a few of hours with an update and a break. Again I will be posting on Twitter with more regular updates, book I am reading, ratings and snack pictures!
 
Good Luck All!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Lets do this thing! I love that Munchkin gets second breakfast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so funny because he eats between 6:30 and 7:00 and it is usually scrambled eggs or fruit and toast and then by 9:30 to 10:00 he is ready to eat another full meal, which is good because he goes down for his nap with a full belly.

      Delete