Saturday, January 3, 2015

Graphic Novel Review: Tiny Book of Tiny Stories Vol. 3

 
Synopsis: "From Golden Globe Award–nominee Joseph Gordon-Levitt and his online creative coalition hitRECord, and in collaboration with the artist Wirrow, comes Volume 3 in the Tiny Book of Tiny Stories series.

To create The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, known within the hitRECord.org community as RegularJOE, directs thousands of collaborators to tell tiny stories through words and art. With the help of the entire creative collective, he culls, edits, and curates the massive numbers of contributions into a finely tuned collection.

The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Volume 3 once again brings together art and voices from around the world to unite and tell stories that defy size."


My Review: I have loved every one of these volumes so far and this one is no different! I love how just the simplest of lines or images can make you pause and think for a minute. I really encourage anyone and everyone to have at least one of these just for little bits of inspiration. I of course loved the page about pressing someone you love between the pages of a book to keep them forever. I really hope they keep these beautiful little books coming!
 
My Review: I absolutely love these simple collections. They are so simple yet make such a statement that you really need to sit back and ponder for a while. I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
Here are a couple of my favorite pages to inspire you:
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I did too, there are so many of these little images and lines that I wish I could just frame or laminate and carry in my purse.

      Delete