Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Twice the Growl by Milly Taiden (After Dark)
Lady Rose by Stephen Cosgrove (Bedtime Story) & discussion of Serendipity Books
Sword of Sorcery Vol. 1: Amethyst by Christy Marx (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Lady Rose
Dinotopia
Lioness Rampant

 
Currently Reading:

My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin - PB - on page 15 of
Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens - PB - on page 32 of 425
Cry of the Icemark by Stuart Hill - Audio - 18%
Bathing and the Single Girl by Christine Elise McCarthy - Kindle - on page 62 of 310




 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Behind You by Carly M. Duncan (Requested Review)


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well last week started out with a bang, the stomach flu, and boy did it knock me off kilter.  You know I don't feel good when I go to bed early but don't even bring a book with me. It was a good 3 days of absolutely no reading or functioning other than taking care of Munchkin and getting through the work day.   Thankfully, by the end of last week I was feeling much better, though still exhausted and was able to start focusing enough to read, review and post. 

I have started posts for this months look back, as it is my 4th blogoversary, I have been taking a look back at those special books that came before the blog.  There are so many I would like to re-read and share with you but I know a month is just far to short to go back over all my reading from the previous 20+ years!  I hope you will stick around reminisce with me about all those favorite books, series and authors!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment