Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

 Rider: Spirals of Destiny by Jim Bernheimer (Audio)
A Storm of Passion by Terri Brisbin (After Dark)
Murray's First Book of Words by Heather Au (Bedtime Story)
The Trojan Horse by Ron & Justine Fontes (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Buffalo Valley
The Happy Bee
Emma's Pet
Alanna The First Adventure
Korgi Book 1
Elmo's Monster Mash
Good Night Gorilla
Mouse Guard Fall 1152
Angels Watching Over Me
My Name is Elmo
Sesame Street Storybook ABCs
Sesame Street Bus
The Peacemaker
The Destroyer
 
Currently Reading:

My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin - PB - on page 15 of
Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens - PB - on page 32 of 425
The Eighty Dollar Champion by Elizabeth Letts - Audio - 62%



 Books to be Read Soon:
 

Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
Behind You by Carly M. Duncan (Requested Review)


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:





 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy do short weeks throw me for a loop! I missed my What's for Dinner post last week and have been off by a whole day all week.  But thankfully none of this has affected my reading this week!! I did take some time on the Monday holiday last week to read and took more time than I should have all week to read.  I am really having a lot of fun reading so far this month, it is a pleasant combination of new books and old re-reads for my upcoming Blogoversary.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment