Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Eighty-Dollar Champion by Elizabeth Letts (Audio)
The Peacemaker by Jianne Carlo (After Dark)
Frankie Works the Night Shift by Lisa Westberg Peters (Bedtime Story)
The Unwritten Vol. 1 by Mike Carey (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

In the Hand of the Goddess

 
Currently Reading:

My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin - PB - on page 15 of
Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens - PB - on page 32 of 425




 Books to be Read Soon:
 

Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes
Behind You by Carly M. Duncan (Requested Review)


Interesting Tidbits from the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So as I suspected I didn't get any reading done while on vacation! Gosh I hate that, I always look forward to them thinking I will get a bunch of reading done, especially with grandparents to look after Munchkin but no go.  I am also light on reviews for this week since I have been re-reading a lot of books from childhood and teen years to share with you next month.
 
Vacation was good, granted of my 7 day vacation, 3 1/2 was spent traveling (this is what I get for having family live in the boondocks). Munchkin had a blast visiting Grandma and Grandpa, Auntie & Uncle, as well as meeting his little cousin G and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa.
 
Grandpa with Munchkin and Cousin
 
Cousins
 
4 Generations
 
visiting Grandpa's work
 
traveling was exhausting but at least he slept for most of the plane rides & car rides!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment