Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dewey's Fall Readathon Signup

Woohoo! It is almost time for the Fall Dewey's Readathon, it feels like it was just a month ago I was participating in the Spring Readathon.  This one is scheduled for three weeks from now on October 18th.  To find out more and to sign up yourself visit Dewey's Page
 
 
 
 
I am going to have to juggle a few things this year.  I have already informed Hubby that I am taking my anniversary gift of a Munchkin Free Day on this date.  But I just also found out it is the same day as the Rhode Island Children's Book and Author Festival that I really want to go to, so I guess I will be reading books and attending at least some of the festival (it will be much easier once I find out the schedule).
So I guess I better start putting together my reading list:
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
 
So there is just a quick preliminary list, I have a bunch of books I want to read and am going to start reading books for my December Advent Reads event so I can plan ahead.  These next few months are going to be insane!
 
 
So are you going to read for the readathon? Any special books planned?
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This always falls on our Fall Break, but since I don't think we'll be going anywhere this year, I'll most likely be joining in. I think I'll read some graphic novels, the second Maus one and probably another Wimpy Kid! :) Maybe a really compelling page turning YA one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have a hard time working around things on the weekend, I almost wish it was on a weekday so I could take a sick day and have a quiet house! I definitely liked reading graphic novels during the spring one and hope to read more again. I am also going to focus on short Christmas themed novellas for the upcoming Advent Reads event. Oh I just picked up the 1st Wimpy Kid, he is going to be at that festival!

      Delete