Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bedtime Story: Big Cat the Proud by Molly Pearce

Welcome to Children's Book Week
 
Synopsis: "For youngsters who can't seem to get enough of trucks, tractors and other heavy duty vehicles. Each of the three stories is told from the perspective of the vehicles who manage to impart important lessons while they entertain."

My Review: Another book that Munchkin picked out for himself. A cute story, though it is short even for a kids book. He loved the trucks though and hopefully will get the message when he is a little older. What I really enjoyed about this book is that it is pocket sized and while it is paper they are thick pages that are hard to tear so it is perfect to throw in the purse or pocket for a quick distraction.
 
My Rating: I rather enjoyed this one and so did Munchkin, in fact he keeps going into his diaper bag to pull it out and read again.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment