Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Breaking Reins by Juliana Haygert
Gifted Apprentice by Nicholas A. Rose
Love, Lust and Letters by K. Nicole Williams (After Dark)
Sneetches on Beaches by Dr. Seuss (Bedtime Stories)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

100 Cupboards
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Vol. 2
The Collection of Heng Souk
Not Just Spirited
Slave to Passion
Gifted Hunter

 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
Making the Rounds with Oscar by Dave Dosa - Audio - 35%
Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins - PB - on page 36 of 441
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine - Kindle- 4%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
Lest the Dew Rust Them by Michael Drakich (Requested Review)
From My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin (Requested Review)
Hard as You Can by Laura Kaye
Enchanted No More by Robin D. Owens (Mount TBR)
Firebringer Trilogy by Meredith Ann Pierce (Series & Mount TBR)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Both me and Munchkin are still fighting this cold, though he seems to be doing much better than I am, but neither of us have been sleeping much. But having a head cold didn't stop me from reading! I feel like I actually got a lot of reading done this week and am looking forward to the books that are coming up.  I have finally given myself permission to put down a book I am not enjoying in favor of starting something new.

I am also probably going to cut down my reading by one book a week so I can start getting some projects done. I have so many arts and crafts projects planned but never have time, so instead of reading one night a week I am going to craft.

I wanted a pretty spring like color this weekend for my birthday and of course lilacs are my favorite flower so I picked Lush Lilac that I found on Etsy. It is such a pretty color, it is almost translucent and pearly.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment