Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
The Age of Not Believing by Andrew Szlachetko (Bedtime Story)
The Marriage Carol by Chris Fabry
Christmas Shoppe Magic by Juliette Hill
One Boy, No Water by Lehua Parker
Happiness Is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown by Charles M. Schulz (Bedtime Story)
Catching the Barramundi by Rebecca Burns
The Clock of Life by Nancy Klann-Moren

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Nothing

 
Currently Reading:

One Big Beautiful Thing by Marie Flanigan - Kindle - 3%
The Gnosis of Salmon by Lynne Marie Rowley - Kindle - 43%
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling - PB - on page 18 of 309



 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
One Shark, No Swim by Lehua Parker (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
The Lover from Hell by Rob Palmer (Requested Review)
Judgment by Jade Varden

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you who celebrate had a very Merry Christmas and found all kinds of fun books under your tree. I was very lucky this year and found the new special edition Harry Potter series under the tree!

Aren't they pretty!! I am guessing that most of the rest of my reading will be put on hold for a while as I dig into the series, I am very excited to read them all of the sudden.
 
I also received Gift Cards to Barnes & Noble and Amazon. I have already spent the Barnes and Noble on and downloaded these books onto my Nook:
  
  
 
I am so excited for the books I will be reading in 2014 and can't wait to get the year started! I hope you will all enjoy the plans I have for the new year!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment