Friday, December 27, 2013

Bedtime Story: Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown by Charles M. Schulz



Synopsis: "Happiness Is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown follows Linus as he tries to give up his beloved blanket before Grandma's visit. Even with the help of Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and Lucy, poor Linus realizes it's a little harder than he thought! Using illustrations from the television special, this is the perfect gift for any child or collectors' library."

My Review: I am so glad I picked this book up at the Kohls Cares for Kids rack, I loved sharing it with Munchkin. How could you not love the classic characters and artwork of Charlie Brown. Not to mention the story about Linus and his connection with his blanket. It is kind of a nice reminder that what does it matter if kids have a lovey, it doesn't hurt anything until they are able to find the support and connection they desire from an outside source.
 
        My Rating: I really enjoyed this one and hope that Munchkin enjoys it for years to come. I think it should be a classic.  It is a cute but at times sad story. I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment