Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Avow by Elizabeth A. Reeves
Survive My Fire by Joely Sue Burkhart (After Dark)
Saturday with Daddy (Bedtime Story)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Fishermans Night before Christmas
Pooh's Halloween Pumpkin
The Spirit of Christmas
Red Truck
If Only We
Return to Shanhasson
Little Bear's Little Boat
A Lantern in the Window
The Book of Spells
How Bees Came to Make Chili
 
Currently Reading:

Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch - Kindle - 17%
The Tale of the Taconic Mountains by Mike Romeling - Nook - On Page 86 of 389
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - PB - on Page 40 of 383


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
Judgment by Jade Varden


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another unbelievable week of reading for me! I can't believe I have managed to get that much reading done in such a short period of time.  I hope I can keep the momentum going so I have enough reviews to post throughout the month of November while I am busy writing away!  I have started reading books for my Christmas/ Advent reads event.  I hope you will all be able to join me as I share a new holiday story for all 25 days of Christmas! I have managed to finish two more series as well this year so no only did I finish my goal of 3 series but I nearly doubled that at 5!! 

For the remainder of the year I will be focusing on finishing my goals, reading books for the Christmas event and also the requested reviews.  This week is going to be a quiet week in the office and with Munchkin getting into daycare I can get some reading and some crafts done!


I hope you are all looking forward to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment