Thursday, October 24, 2013

After Dark Review of The Marriage Merger by Jennifer Probst

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
Synopsis: "Her sisters have found wedded bliss with their wealthy,wonderful dream men, but not Julietta Conte. She’s stayed on terra firma as top executive of the family’s corporation, La Dolce Famiglia bakery. Work is her passion, and her trendy Milan apartment her sanctuary . . . until Sawyer Wells, a masculine masterpiece in a suit, lures her out of hiding with an irresistible offer: an exclusive partnership with his international chain of boutique hotels.

Julietta’s been burned before—and trusting her brother-in-law’s friend, whose powerful gaze alone has her rethinking the best use of a conference room, is the riskiest proposition. But with a once-in-a-career chance to take the bakery global, will she mix stone-cold business with red-hot seduction?"


My Review: I so love this series and this one didn't disappoint. Momma Conte is the coolest (and scariest) old lady ever. I enjoyed Julietta's controlled personality and her quick whit. The banter between her and Sawyer is so entertaining. I think besides Momma Conte the star of the book for me is Wolfe, I hope to at least see a novella with him in it.
 
My Rating: I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it kept you reading and the characters are so rich. I give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment