Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
The Road to Shanhasson by Joely Sue Burkhart (After Dark)
Whose Baby am I?  (Bedtime Story)
Frankenstein Agent of Shade Vol. 1 by Jeff Lemire (Graphic Novel)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

I'll Follow the Moon
Avow
Shadowed Blood
Survive My Fire
Juliet Immortal
The Palace Library
Marriage Merger
 
Currently Reading:

Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch - Kindle - 17%
The Tale of the Taconic Mountains by Mike Romeling - Nook - On Page 32 of 389
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - PB - on Page 40 of 383
Return to Shanhasson by Joely Sue Burkhart - Kindle - 46%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
Judgment by Jade Varden
Dollhouse by Anya Allyn

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo! A great reading week this last week! I made a last minute decision to join the Dewey readathon and had a good time. I didn't get as much reading time as I would have liked but I hope I can plan a little better next time and get Hubby and Munchkin out of the house for peace and quiet.  It was a big week last week around here, we finally picked a daycare for Munchkin and will be starting a few days next week and then November I can finally go back to work full time! I will finally have more time at the office for reading and writing (after I get my work done of course).

So I am very excited for everything coming up! Oh and guess what I just realized that this month is my 3rd Blogoversary! Wow! Another year gone by and this last year was fantastic around here! I didn't have time to arrange a big event after those two surgeries, but I hope to have something coming up soon.

Hope you guys have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment