Friday, October 11, 2013

Bedtime Story: Whose Baby am I?

 
Synopsis: "At last! John Butler's popular Whose Baby Am I? is available in a board book format. With the same lovable but realistic baby animal illustrations and simple guessing-game text as the original hardcover edition, this is an irresistible choice for any curious toddler."

My Review: I purchased this book for Munchkin because of the adorable polar bear on the front. That insanely cute illustration style remained through the book, and Munchkin really likes the owl. It was a little short and I think both me and Munchkin would have liked to see more cute babies and parent animals!
 
My Rating: After reading this book time and time again, I would like a little different phrasing because it gets old repeating the same thing every page but other than that it was a super cute book and one Munchkin loves reading over and over.  I give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment