Thursday, October 17, 2013

Christmas Wishlists

So I have been working on my shopping lists for the holidays.  I know its early but I know the next two months are going to be insane (I am even going to get my cards done and addressed this weekend).  As I write down everything I need to go shopping for, I start to put together my own Christmas wish list.  I am usually pretty simple to shop for I like warm fuzzy socks and pjs, maybe a sweater or two and then of course things we need for the house (dish towels, new spatulas, etc) and never to be forgotten books or at least gift cards to go get books!
 
I have been browsing my list of books to purchase and have finally narrowed it down to books that family can easily find (most of them don't shop online or know how to hunt down the older books I still need).
 
On my Wish List this year:
 
The Harry Potter series (yes, believe it or not I still haven't read them)
The Warriors series by Erin Hunter (at least start getting the series)
The Inn at Rose Harbor & Rose Harbor in Bloom by Debbie Macomber
We Bought a Zoo by Benjamin Mee
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Fahrenheit 451 on Audio CD
The Book Thief by Mark Zusak on Audio CD
 
 
 
So what books are on your wish list? Are they easy to find? Do your families usually feed your bookish habit?


No comments:

Post a Comment