Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Hope on a Paige by Jeff Dvorak
Sun and Moon, Snow and Ice by Jessica Day George
Wyoming Fierce by Diana Palmer (After Dark)
Tails (Bedtime Story)
The Eye Book (Bedtime Story)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Moonlit
Meghan's Wish
Butterfly Swords
 
Currently Reading:

Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch - Kindle - 17%
The Tale of the Taconic Mountains by Mike Romeling - Nook - On Page 32 of 389
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - PB - on Page 40 of 383
V for Vendetta by Alan Moore - PB (Graphic Novel) - on page 91 of 296

 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione (Series Challenge)
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
Juliette Immortal by Stacey Jay
Judgment by Jade Varden


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, all hospital visits are behind me (hopefully) and maybe now things can get back to normal.  I have one more week to read before going back to work.  I have some documents to review and edit for friends and a beta read to get done this week and then it is back to reading like crazy! I have so many books I can't wait to read but I need to finish what I have already started.

I hope you have all had a good start to fall and have been finding some great adventures in the pages!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment