Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Rory by Ciye Cho
Ugly Beautiful by Seanpaul Thomas
The Napping House (Bedtime Story)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Rory
Tower
Ugly Beautiful
Wyoming Tough
Sleep Softly

 
Currently Reading:

Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch - Kindle - 17%
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - Audio - Chapter 5 of 33
Hera, Queen of the Gods by TD Thomas - Kindle - 48%
The Tale of the Taconic Mountains by Mike Romeling - Nook - On Page 32 of 389


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (Mental Illness Advocacy Challenge)
The Rockin' Chair by Steven Manchester (Requested Review)
Faceless by Dustin Sanchez (Requested Review)
Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione (Series Challenge)
Wyoming Fierce by Diana Palmer (Audio Challenge)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Wow! Talk about reading last week! Finally! I am so glad I finally got my butt kicked into gear and got some reading done, and a bunch of requested reviews too, still lots more to go though.  I just hope I can keep this up for a couple more weeks :)
 
My visitors left last week and I finally have Munchkin back to myself (well and Hubby) and I have to say while it was nice to get a little break, I really kind of missed him. Want a cute picture to get you through the week?
 


Happy Reading Adventures!
 
 
 Oh and I wanted to share my favorite post of the week with all of you too . . .How to Win a Viking's Heart on For the Love of Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment