Friday, August 2, 2013

Bedtime Story: My Truck is Stuck

 
Synopsis: "My Truck Is Stuck. Rotten luck. Can't go! My truck is stuck. Tug and tow. Two engines roar. But the truck won't go. Not one inch more. Does anyone know how to make my stuck truck go? In this lyrical read-aloud, young drivers are introduced to the ins and outs of hauling, beeping, and repairing -- get ready for a fun ride!"

My Review: This was a fun book. The pictures are great and Munchkin loves flipping the pages. The story kind of gets me hung up from time to time because it will start to rhyme and then a sentence will throw the rhyme and flow off, but it is still a cute story.
 
My Rating: A cute book, great for starting to count and identifying vehicles. I give it a rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment