Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Sacrifice in Stone by Patricia Mason
Wacky Wednesday by Dr. Seuss
One Snowy Day by Tammi Salzano
The Christmas Quiet Book by Deborah Underwood

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

 Lots of Childrens books!
Sock it to me Santa by Madison Parker
 


Currently Reading:

Cleo: The cat who mended a family by Helen Brown - PB - on page 124 of 292
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas - PB - on page 28 of 472
Royal Flush by Scott Bartlett - Nook - on page 62 of 206
Florence by Ciye Cho - Nook - on page 138 of 203

 
Next Books to be Read:

Under Camelot's Banner by Sarah Zettel - Arthurian Legend Challenge
Soul of a Highlander by Melissa Mayhue - Mount TBR Challenge
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Another week gone by and it was a tough one.  Hubby went to third shift for the Christmas season, so it is hard keeping all the kids (especially the four legged ones) quiet so he can sleep.  Munchkin has decided he wants to talk too and chats like crazy to his toys. He was so loud on Friday we actually had to pack up and leave the house for a few hours!

Besides reading a little when I can, I have been working on those Christmas projects. I still have a little more decorating to do around the house too!

I hope you all had a great week last week and have another good one this week!

2 comments:

  1. That's rough working the graveyard. I'm sure your hubby appreciated the quiet but that's hard for you too. Hang in there.

    Btw, I've been meaning to tell you my book came. Thank you so much for the giveaway and lovely card. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rough, I use to work 12.5 hour swing shifts and it was horrid. It is going to be a lot harder as Munchkin gets older and more excited about Christmas.

      I am so glad you got the book and I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

      Delete