Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Its Not Monday (again) but I am still Reading!




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!



I decided to join in this meme for my sanity and your own to keep track of what books have bookmarks in them!




What I Read Last Week:

Links will take you to my review

Fire by Kristen Cashore
A Girl by Ezra Pound
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Flutterby by Stephen Cosgrove
Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll
Exile by Anne Osterlund
Currently Reading:
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett - PB - on Page 19 of 331
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke - PB - on page 6 of 348
Tears of a Vampire Prince by Christine E. Schulze - Nook - on Page 38 of 51
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See - PB - on page 23 of 269
Borrowed Light by Carla Kelly - PB - on page 37 of 416
 

Next Books to be Read:
 
Little Mouse on the Prairie by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
 The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
Sabriel by Garth Nix - YA/ 2011 Challenge
O Captain My Captain by Walt Whitman - Poetry/ 2011 Challenge
Nobody's Princess by Esther M. Friesner - Young Adult
Bloodmaiden by Christine E. Schulze - Young Adult
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I apologize for the sudden influx of posts, I had ever intention of spreading out the posts over Sunday and Monday but got distracted by finally watching the Harry Potter Movies.
 
In other news we are into another month of Nanowrimo, and I have begun working on the Princess Bs and am about 9,000 words in (so I am relatively close to on top of it). Maybe at some point I will sit down and finish all these stories I have started!

No comments:

Post a Comment