Friday, February 26, 2021

Weekly Reading Wrap Up

 

  Welcome to my brand new reading wrap up, now on Fridays.  I have decided to move my reading wrap up from Mondays to make room for Mystery Monday and also because it is easier for me to wrap up the week while I am still in the office instead of trying to post it first thing Monday morning. 



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

See You Later, Alligator by Sally Hopgood (Bedtime Story)
A Touch of Stone and Snow by Milla Vane (Date Night)
A Vow so Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Let It Be
The Broken Spine
From Midwife to Mommy
Tears
The Wolf in the Whale
How to Fail at Flirting

Currently Reading:




Pages Read/ Time Listened
172:00 Hours Listened This Year(33:50 listened this week)
5,435 Pages Read This Year (704 Read this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
How to Fail at Flirting (Baecrate) - READ
Winterkeep (Jan. Pre-Order) - READ
A Vow So Bold & Deadly (Jan. Pre-Order) - READ
Death Bee Comes Her (Jan. Pre-Order)
Stormbreak (Feb. Pre-Order)
Lovebug (Feb. Pre-Order)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, boy has February been good for my reading! This week was full of some really great books and a lot of books that have been on my TBR for a while too. I really hope I can keep this momentum going through at least the next month, I have so many books I am excited to read.  Coming up in April, there will probably be some big changes around here as I will be starting a new job and I may not be able to get online as often to get posts up but we will tackle that when the time comes.  For now I am excited to share these books with you and even more excited to get Middle Grade March started (and Spring too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment