Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday Reading List

    It is Monday again and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

If I Could Give you Christmas by Lynn Plourde (Bedtime Story)
The Kiss that Saved Christmas by Elysia Lumen Strife
Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler
Jingle All the Way by Debbie Macomber
The Shy Little Kitten's Christmas by Kristen L. Depken (Bedtime Story)
Mickey and Donald's Christmas Parade #2 by Byron Erickson & Illustrated by Massimo Fecchi (Graphic Novel)
5 More Sleeps 'Til Christmas by Jimmy Fallon (Bedtime Story)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Princess Knight
Death in the Stacks
Shy Little Kitten's Christmas
Mickey & Donald Christmas Parade #2
5 More Sleeps 'til Christmas
My Kind of Cowboy
Mistletoe Murder
The Great Unicorn Race


Currently Reading:






Pages Read/ Time Listened
932:47 Hours Listened (7:35 listened this week)
30,497 Pages Read (1,141 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Unhaul Cut Off ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Likely Story (Gift)  -READ
More than Cocoa (gift) - READ Years ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here we are, the week of Christmas! Are you ready? I am certainly no where near ready. For some reason this year has me completely off my game! I hadn't even started wrapping until yesterday (normally I wrap gifts as they arrive), I am still last minute shopping (something I usually manage to avoid because it always leads to over spending), and I am just getting around to making holiday goodies that I will have to then deliver before Thursday! The one good thing is that I have all the rest of the Advent Reads posts scheduled for your enjoyment.  I hope you have found a Holiday read or two to warm your heart this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment