Monday, May 4, 2020

Children's Book Week: Star Wars: Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures by Emma Carlson Berne

Children's Book Week


Read for: Children's Book Week & Star Wars Day


Synopsis: "Read-along for three all-new adventures about Sabine, Rey, and Padmé!"

My Review: Of course I had to pick this book up. I love that we got to focus on 3 different strong female characters from the Star Wars Universe. You don't necessarily have to be familiar with the shows/movies with the characters but it does help a bit. It was fun the way this book was formatted with Maz acting a story teller and breaking up each adventure. While it does follow some of the story lines from the movies, we do get a slightly different story that could have taken place off screen. Three fun stories full of girl power and the power of friendships.

My Rating: I enjoyed this book, it was a quick and fun read, and while it is clearly geared more towards the young female fans, any fan can enjoy it,  I give it a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag.

No comments:

Post a Comment