Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review




 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Dark Harmony
Alya and the Three Cats
Magic Bites
This is How You Lose a Time War - DNF 50%
Race the Sands


Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 43 of 320



Pages Read/ Time Listened
308:46 Hours Listened (24:31 listened this week)
11,359 Pages Read (576 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
White Rose  - READ
Stealing Thunder (gift)
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
#Frankenstein
The Book of Boy
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
Magic Bites - READ
Fantasy Lover
Night Pleasures
The Midnight Lie
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
Ash and Quill
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking
Smoke and Iron
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift)
The Worst Best Man
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Beachside Beginnings (gift)
Finding Forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, last week wasn't the greatest week for the blog. It was hectic and crazy around my house as we dealt with work and school from home while Hubby was on vacation. We also had an appraisal done on our house and purchased a new car and sold our old car. It has been a busy, crazy and chaotic week around here. I am honestly surprised I got any reading done at all! I didn't even post at all last week which is really unlike me.  But I will be working hard today to get caught up on writing reviews and getting some posts up. 

I hope you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment