Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
Hurricane Dancers by Margarita Engle (Poetry Month)
Elephants' Guide to Hide and Depetrillo by Kjersten Hayes (Bedtime Story)
Family Pets by Pat Shand and Sarah Dill (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Love's Recipe
Milk and Honey
Rascal
The Traitor Queen
All Systems Red
Honeybees and Frienemies


Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 43 of 320
Race the Sands by Sarah Beth Durst - Ebook - on page 136 of 544


Pages Read/ Time Listened
287:15 Hours Listened (35:51 listened this week)
10,783 Pages Read (625 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
White Rose  - READ
Stealing Thunder (gift)
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
#Frankenstein
The Book of Boy
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
Magic Bites
Fantasy Lover
Night Pleasures
The Midnight Lie
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
Ash and Quill
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking
Smoke and Iron
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift)
The Worst Best Man
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Beachside Beginnings (gift)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thank goodness for Bout of Books Readathon to give me a good kick in the butt to fit reading in wherever I possibly can.  This has been a trying week between school and work yet again, Munchkin is into all new things at school so I have been having to spend more time each day helping and teaching him. I then have to figure out how to squeeze my full 8 hours of work into the day as well and still prepare dinner and keep up with house work, while hubby is still working outside the home.  This is definitely a new way of life that has taken me quite a while to get used to living. I think one of the most difficult things for me has been how much I want to purge and organize my home but I have even less time than I did before this all began. Now being in the mess and clutter all day every day is really driving me batty. But once again, I am entirely thankful that both my husband and I have been able to continue working and collecting paychecks, and that us and our families are still safe and healthy.

I hope this find you all safe and healthy as well. We will get through this challenge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment