Friday, November 1, 2019

Early Reader Bedtime Story: Mr. Putter & Tabby Catch the Cold by Cynthia Rylant & Illustrated by Arthur Howard

Read for: Early Reader Challenge

Synopsis: "Even though Tabby tries to keep him warm, Mr. Putter catches a cold in this cozy addition to the series."

My Review: I have really come to love Mr. Putter & Tabby and this book was no different. I picked it up since we are heading into cold and flu season (Munchkin has already been down with Strep this school year). I like how even at Mr. Putter's age, he is still looking for those comforts from when he was sick as a kid. I guess we never outgrow wanting someone to take care of us with a cozy spot, hot soup and tea to soothe us. Good thing he has such good friends in Mrs. Teaberry & Zeke!

My Rating: There is nothing quite like the comfort items and food when you are sick.  For me it has always been lots of blankets and Russian tea. How about you?  I give this one a rating of Four Paws!


Good Night! Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment