Sunday, November 18, 2018

Tome Topple Readathon Sign Up & Updates

The end of the year is looming and so is my stack of big books to read before the end of the year! Thank goodness it is time for another Tome Topple Readathon!

By the time the post goes up, the readathon will have already started, it started on Nov. 16th at midnight and it will run for two weeks until 11:59pm on Nov. 29th. I hopefully will have started my first book but since I have been sick we will see how far I get.

 I discovered the Tome Topple Challenge through Sam at Thoughts on Tomes on Youtube and the Readathon is hosted as a Goodreads Group. The goal for this challenge is to tackle the Tomes on your shelf, books over 500 pages.  There are a few challenges to help you along, but are not a requirement.  Those challenges are A) read 2 or more tomes, B) read a Graphic Novel, C) buddy read a tome, D) read a tome that is part of a series, and E) read an adult tome.  (There is also a photo challenge this time around on Instagram, check it out @ThoughtsonTomes)

I will try to post updated at the bottom of this post every few days but I will also be posting on Instagram @EasternSunset9



So here is my Tomes to be Toppled:

The Phoenix Empress by K. Arsenault Rivera - 544 pages
I read the first book The Tiger's Daughter for the previous Tome Topple in July. This satisfies both the Adult and the Series challenges.



The Storyteller by Traci Chee - 512 pages
This is the third and final book in this series and one of my most anticipated releases this year!


So there you have my Tome Topple TBR, kind of small compared to usual but with the holidays I have a lot going on and I also have a lot of requested reviews to get done by the end of the month. And I need to get to working on my books for the Advent Reads in December!

Are you participating in the Tome Topple? If yes what are you reading?  What chunky book do you find most intimidating?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Updates:




No comments:

Post a Comment