Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Christmas Gift Guide 2018 (With Discount & Sales Codes)

Is it freaking you out a bit that we are only about a month from Christmas?! It is me a little, but luckily I started my Christmas shopping early.  A couple of years ago I posted a Bookish Christmas Gift Guide but I didn't get one posted last year.  I have throughout this year discovered some really awesome shops full of book themed items, the book merchandise world has come such a long way in just a couple of years! It used to be so hard to find book themed items but now they are everywhere.  I thought I would help you wade through all the items and shops to find unique items and great shops.  All the shops I will be featuring today are shops I have purchased from and had excellent experiences and great quality items.  I will also give you any discount codes I have and any sales that they might be having over the Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday sales.  Please keep in mind that these shops are all over the world and shipping deadlines might be coming soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start with Bibliophile Prints who makes bookmarks,  art prints, readathon journals and more!


I have been a big fan of Erin's since June or July. I have absolutely loved her themed packages that include a booklet of readathon challenges and reading suggestions.  Her bookmarks and prints are always printed on thick high quality card stock and she has a huge variety!

There is a big sale going on at Bibliophile prints which includes a bunch of freebies and bonus discounts for the rest of this week! She also just released some great Christmas themed bookmarks and her new shaker bookmarks are each unique.

Wednesday & Thursday you get 15% off everything when using code THANKSGIVING you will also get a free be Thankful bookmark with orders over $20

Friday you get 25% off everything when using the code BF18 and a freebie Christmas book themed bookmark with orders over $10. Additionally, first come first serve on a freebie pack with item samples from other bookish shops.

Small Business Saturday she is offering 30% off all bookmarks using code SHOPSMALL and she will have special doorbuster sales on select items up to 70% off (you will need to check out her Instagram stories @bibliophileprints to see those items)

Cyber Monday sale includes Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all bookmarks and freebies (Diecut sticker with $10 purchase, Dicut Sticker & Christmas bookmars with an order over $20, diecut sticker, christmas bookmark and diecut snowflake bookmark with an order over $50)

Just a side note too, Erin currently has a kickstarter going for princess themed booklover enamel pins!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next we have Literary Tea Company which has a great variety of loose leaf teas inspired by classic books and authors!
You can shop on their Website or Etsy shop

Back in March when I put together my first Frankenstein box, I included Mary Shelley tea and it was so delicious! And it came in this great tin that I can use for pens and pencils, small bookmarks, or refill with more tea!




A post shared by TheLiteraryTeaCompany (@theliteraryteacompany) on

They have recently added a wide selection of holiday themed teas to warm you up on these winter nights! I know I will be adding some to my Christmas list!  Note that they are located in the UK and the order deadlines for US and International orders is December 7th and in the UK orders need to be in by December 15th to receive them by Christmas.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next we have Literary Book Gifts with a selection of shirts and tote bags inspired by classic book covers.


In my 2nd Frankenstein box, I ordered one of Melissa's tote bags and this sucker is huge and super durable! I also purchased the Moonlight Sonata Tshirt which is super soft (I will try to get a picture soon).  Every time I look at her site I find more items that I want to order, maybe the Emily Dickinson design next.
 
Melissa has offered my followers a 20% discount when you use the code EASTERNSUNSET20 and you can use it as many times as you shop and on any items in the store. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And finally we have IceyDesigns with great variety of book inspired pencils, notebooks, candles and enamel pins.
You can shop on the Etsy Shop or Website and check out the Instagram page @_Iceydesigns


I discovered IceyDesigns with their final monthly box Embers and Ashes and I was blown away by the quality of the items.  I particularly loved the calendar that was included and the quote pencils!

Hafsah is currently having a sale at Icey Designs

Now through the 26th use the code CYBER2018 to save 20% off an order over $14.95
Using the same code on an order over $25 and you will also get an Enamel Pin or with an order over $50 you will get the pin plus a notebook!  You can use the code on the website or in the Etsy shop.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So I hope I have helped you find some new favorite shops and maybe gotten a little of your Christmas shopping done (for a bookish friend or maybe a little treat for yourself).  I of course could have gone on and on with more bookish items and shops but these are some shops that I have loved and trust to provide great service and quality products!

No comments:

Post a Comment