Sunday, November 18, 2018

Penguin Teen Fall Into Fantasy Readathon Sign Up & Updates


Penguin Teen has launched a fantasy readathon for us to participate in and since I am already participating in Tome Topple with a couple of fantasy books and I have a bunch more on my TBR I figured I might as well participate in this one too. 

The main goal of this readathon is to read at least 4 Fantasy novels on your TBR. The readathon kicks off today and runs until the 25th.  There are several challenges to choose from:
1. A New Series
2. Been on your TBR too long
3. An LGBTQ Fantasy
4. A Diverse Fantasy
5. Multiple POVs
6. A Sequel
7. Booktube Recommended
They also have several readalongs planned and you can find out all the details HERE.



I may not be able to check off all the challenges but I will certainly do my best.  
Here is my TBR:

The Phoenix Empress - 544 pages 
Satisfies challenges #3, #4 and #6 I believe

Outrun the Wind - 360 pages
Satisfies challenges #3

Fire & Heist - 304 pages


The Snow Witch - 259 pages


If I by some miracle manage to finish all 4 of those I will then pick up 
and maybe


So there you have my reading plans for this next week! Are you participating? What Fantasy books are at the top of your TBR?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will try to post updates here every few days but I will also be posting on Instagram more @EasternSunset9

No comments:

Post a Comment