Thursday, September 6, 2018

Review of Football Season Ticket: The Ultimate Fan Guide by Will Graves

Read for: Requested Review/ Netgalley & Football Season is Back!

Synopsis: "Nothing brings fans together quite like pro football, a Sunday tradition. Take a front-row seat to everything that makes the NFL great in Football Season Ticket: The Ultimate Fan Guide."

My Review:  If you have been around my blog or any of my social media for any amount of time you know I am a big football fan. As soon as I could read the names of the teams and write I was making picks with my family. So of course I had to pick this book up and give it a shot. I was very pleasantly surprised with this one, I kind of expected a lot of the same old stats and records that I have found in other books I have read. Instead I found there to be a lot of history and facts that I wasn't aware of and could really appreciate. Even if you are a fan, and have read a lot of books, this would be a good one to add to the shelves, it can be appreciated by some of the youngest and newest fans on up.

My Rating: I was very pleasantly surprised with this book, it gave a lot of information and history that I wasn't aware of and it was in a nice precise manner that made for a quick read and easy to grasp for young fans.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!


I received this book via Netgalley under no obligation, the above is my honest review.

You can find out more about Will Graves's other sports books on his Goodreads Page.

Football Season Ticket was just released on September 1st so you can now obtain your own copy in print format from Amazon or in digital or print format from Barnes and Noble or check with your local bookstore or even possibly sports store.

1 comment:

  1. I’m not a football fan at all so I doubt I’d get into this one but it does sound like a good into into the sport.

    ReplyDelete