Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
My Tooth is About to Fall Out by Grace Maccarone (Early Reader Bedtime Story)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Storied Life of AJ Fikry
Star Touched Queen
In the Labyrinth of Drakes
Labyrinth Tales
Southern Spice
My Tooth is About to Fall Out



Currently Reading:

Within the Sanctuary of Wings by Marie Brennan - Audio - 62%
The Plague of Giants by Kevin Hearne - Print - on page 28 of 624
Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman - Kindle - on Page 49 of 367


Pages Read/ Time Listened
106:25 Hours Listened (19:53 listened this week)
6,268 Pages Read (616 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Plague of Giants by Kevin Hearne
Moonsilver by Kathleen Duey
Silver Thread by Kathleen Duey
The Silver Bracelet by Kathleen Duey
Mountains of the Moon by Kathleen Duey
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
I Love My Love by Reyna Biddy
The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
Gods of the North by Lucy Coats
We Have Always Lived in a Castle by Shirley Jackson
Life Changing Manga of Cleaning Up by Marie Kondo
To the Sky Kingdom by Tang Qi
Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley
Letters from Wolfie by Patti Sherlock
Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
Dead Man's Walk by Larry McMurtry
Luck Love and Lemon Pie by Amy E. Reichert
Beartown by Fredrik Backman
The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert
Listen, Slowly by Thanhha Lai
Ravenous by MarcyKate Connolly
Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly
The Astounding Broccoli Boy by Frank Cottrell Boyce
Terrier by Tamora Pierce
Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
As Brave as You by Jason Reynolds
Smuggler's Run by Greg Ruka
The Lost Stone by Jordan Quinn
The Scarlet Dragon by Jordan Quinn
Sea Monster by Jordan Quinn
Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
The Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson
Heaven on Earth by Jayne Rylon and Mari Carr
Into the Fire by Jayne Rylon & Mari Carr
Into the Fire by Jayne Rylon & Mari Carr



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really cannot believe that February is already at the end! This month once again flew by but this last week was a rather successful one.  I did a lot of reading, I got a lot of accounting done and am almost ready to prepare taxes both personally and for the office, I am nearly done with the 80 Save the Date cards I have been hand making for a friend of mine and I have started going through a full house purge again too.  With all that done I am starting to look forward to March and it is going to be a busy month again too.  You have seen some of my upcoming reading plans for the month, I have my own Try a Chapter challenge, 3 readalongs of Anne of Green Gables, Frankenstein and The Selection (with my Sister in Law) and I am also going to be participating in Middle Grade March (more on that later today).  Having only done a couple of readalongs and never buddy reads, it should be a fun filled and interesting reading month for me, but I am so looking forward to it.


What have you been reading lately?  Have you ever done a buddy read?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your productive February makes mine look pretty boring in comparison. Maybe that’s why, for me, it felt so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I look back and it was a pretty productive month as a whole, and way better than January but I could still go for a bit of a slow down! I will trade with you LOL!

      Delete