Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Snow Dance by Erica Farber (Bedtime Story/ Early Reader)
Above the Timberline by Gregory Manchess (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Bear and the Nightingale
Breath of Fire
Don't Forget Dexter
Secret Horses of Briar Hill



Currently Reading:





Pages Read/ Time Listened
15:18 Hours Listened (15:18 listened this week)
594 Pages Read (594 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Plague of Giants by Kevin Hearne
Moonsilver by Kathleen Duey
Silver Thread by Kathleen Duey
The Silver Bracelet by Kathleen Duey
Mountains of the Moon by Kathleen Duey
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the official first weekly wrap up of 2018! Gosh, I really can't believe we are already into this new year! It was an interesting week around here with a massive blizzard and then bitter cold, so school was out for Thursday (and Friday for most of the state but not us) and a weekend hunkered down in the house.  I must admit that I have been totally out of it all around the past week, I did get some reading done but am still trying to get a grasp on plans for the year. I still haven't set up my planner for the year yet!  I have also been completely out of it at the office, forgetting who is on the phone, not remembering that a client was in the office only half an hour before, I am hoping it is all just a result of exhaustion and a time of recovery after all the stress.

With that said, today kicks off my first Readathon of the year, Bout of Books.  I love this readathon because it lasts a whole week and makes it easier to work around a busy schedule.

What was the first book you finished or started in 2018?

2 comments:

  1. I heard about that storm. I hope you’re staying warm. Sorry you’re so frazzled. I’ve been there before. Have a good read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nasty storm, especially by the coast but it honestly wasn't as bad as we expected. We were able to dig out the same day and never lost power. The cold after though was awful, it rarely gets to the single digits here so the subzero air temp with wind chill is pretty extreme for around here. There are tons of broken pipes now.

      Delete