Sunday, December 31, 2017

Mini Reviews: A Re-Read, Butler Vermont/Green Mountain & Last Minute Christmas Books

So with reading and reviewing so many books, I am running out of days in which to share them with you.  I am going to start posting Mini Reviews of books that I read through out the month but couldn't find the time to post on the last Sunday of each month.


So here are a few of the books that I read this last month, I really wanted to share some of these Christmas books with you but know I will forget before next year!

A sweet little fairy tale romance for the holidays. Four Paws

A great classic Santa origins story that I can't wait to share with Munchkin in years to come. Four Paws

Probably one of the most emotional books  I have read this year, I bawled numerous times! Four Paws and a Stump Wag!

Great continuation of the series, though is a little dull after reading the second book! Three Paws and a Stump Wag

Book 3 comes out on January 2nd so I am re-reading my much beloved books again! Oh how I am going to miss Cat & Griffin when it all ends in a couple of days :( Four Paws and a Stump Wag!

2 comments:

  1. I am really excited to read A Promise of Fire! I hoping to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can read it soon! I loved it just as much the second time around. I also just got a notification that book 3 has been delivered to my house!!

      Delete