Sunday, November 12, 2017

Tome Topple Readathon Sign Up & Updates

The year is quickly coming to an end and I still have a few very chunky books on my TBR so what better time to join my final readathon of the year?!

 I discovered the Tome Topple Challenge through Sam at Thoughts on Tomes on Youtube and the Readathon is hosted as a Goodreads Group. The goal for this challenge is to tackle the Tomes on your shelf, books over 500 pages.  There are a few challenges to help you along, but are not a requirement.  Those challenges are A) read 2 or more tomes, B) read a Graphic Novel, C) buddy read a tome, D) read a tome that is part of a series, and E) read an adult tome. The readathon takes place from November 17th at midnight until November 30th.    (There is also a photo challenge this time around on Instagram, check it out @ThoughtsonTomes)

I will try to post updated at the bottom of this post every few days but I will also be posting on Instagram @EasternSunset9



So here is my Tomes to be Toppled:
The Shining City - 544 pages

Shadow of the King - 657

The Invention of Hugo Cabret - 525



So I have 2 books that are part of a series, both Shadow of the King and Shining City are adult novels, and The Invention of Hugo Cabret is kind of a graphic novel (honestly more of an illustrated novel but it was the closest I could find since I have read the other standalone Graphic Novels over 500 pages already).  In the mean time I have 2 other over 400 page books to finish before I can start these! I better get to reading!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Updates will be posted here throughout the 2 week readathon.

1 comment:

  1. The Invention of Hugo Cabret is a fun one! I loved it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete