Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
Run to Ground by Katie Ruggle
Outside My Window by Melissa Lagonegro (Early Reader)
Little Owl's Day by Divya Srinivasan (Bedtime Story)
On His Watch by Katie Ruggle (Series Review)
Hold Your Breath by Katie Ruggle (Series Review)
Fan the Flames by Katie Ruggle (Series Review)
Gone too Deep by Katie Ruggle (Series Review)
In Safe Hands by Katie Ruggle (Series Review)
After The End by Katie Ruggle (Series Review)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Princess Diarist
Sword & Verse
Dear Teacher
Hundredth Queen

 
Currently Reading:
 
Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong - Print- on page 46 of 358
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Print - on page 455 of 784





 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
117:20 Hours Listened (5:10 listened this week)
27,463 Pages Read (708 this week)

Books Added to Shelves This Month
Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling
Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner
Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Saga Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Seduced by the Billionaire by Carly Carson
The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert


Books Read From My Shelves
Sword & Verse




Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

It doesn't seem like much reading based on my numbers from last week but it was really a great reading week for me! I am so close to being done with the Harry Potter series, I can almost taste it.  I have given myself some motivation in that I can't pick up ACOWAR until it is done. Even with all that reading I also got a lot done at work and around the house.  We have been working on our basement a lot at home, we had to install 2 new windows, put up sheetrock and paint. This next weekend we will be able to finish painting, mount some cabinets and finish cleaning and purging the basement. 
These next couple of weeks are going to be very busy for us, Hubby and I celebrate our 10th anniversary this weekend, my Mother -in-law's birthday and of course father's day too.  It is also both my nieces birthdays over these two weeks, Munchkin finishes up his last games of TBall and graduates Pre-K!

Gosh I can't believe how time is flying! I hope this week is a good one for you and that the work days fly by for you too!


Oh and don't forget to enter my giveaway for the whole Rocky Mountain Search and Rescue Series by Katie Ruggle HERE

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You sound as busy as we are. Remodeling is such a pain. I have to laugh at the torture Harry Potter is putting you through. I don't think I've heard anyone complain about HAVING to finish the series. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely dislike remodeling, it is so disruptive to live in a construction zone all the time. LOL I guess I am one of the very few who do not enjoy Harry Potter.

      Delete