Monday, June 5, 2017

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Little French Bistro by Nina George
Transformer Rescue Bots: Team of Heroes by Jennifer Fox (Early Reader)
Little Owl's Night by Divya Srinivasan  (Bedtime Story)
The Sculptor by Scott McCloud (Graphic Novel)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

A Man Called Ove
Rebels & Courtesans
Little French Bistro
Beastly Pirates
Run to Ground
Outside My Window
Surprise Teacher
Meet Heatwave

 
Currently Reading:
 
Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong - Print- on page 46 of 358
Sword & Verse by Kathy MacMillan - Print- on page 138 of 384





 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
112:10 Hours Listened (9:09 listened this week)
26,755 Pages Read (1,094 this week)

Books Added to Shelves This Month
Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling
Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner
Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Saga Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Seduced by the Billionaire by Carly Carson
The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert


Books Read From My Shelves
Rebels & Courtesans




Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Even though last week was probably one of the most stressful weeks of work I have had in a long time, I still feel like I managed to get myself back on track. Hubby also went back to working his new shift after a long vacation and we are still all adjusting to this new schedule. I think Munchkin has adjusted the best, he is happier and better behaved, which is really the whole reason for the job change so I guess it is all worth it.  The nice part for me is the fact that Hubby goes to sleep at 6pm and Munchkin goes to bed shortly after, so I have some quite time in the evenings.  I used to use that time to do chores but until hubby adjusts to the new sleeping schedule I need to be quiet, so instead of doing chores every night I have been able to read (granted most of the chores are backing up and need to be done on the weekends but oh well).

I hope you are all having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you milk that need to be quiet time as long as you can. ;) the chores can wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been so nice having that quiet alone time every evening. Granted the weekends of trying to get all the chores done and work on the 2 person projects is a little bit of a pain but I think it is all working out for the best.

      Delete