Friday, June 9, 2017

Early Reader Review of Outside My Window by Melissa Lagonegro

 
 
Synopsis: "Expect adventure, heart, humor, and hair . . . lots of hair, when Disney Tangled comes to theaters Holiday 2010! With simple text and full-color illustrations, this Step 2 reader retells the complete story of the swashbuckling, computer-animated comedy."

My Review: I picked this book up because Munchkin wanted to read a book with his cousins and this seemed like a great book to share with them. It is a very good Level 2 book with slightly more text and complicated sentence structure. The words are still easy for young ones to read. This book does pretty much sum up the whole Tangled movie so kids will mostly likely be familiar with the character and storyline too.
 
My Rating: While this is a great level 2 beginning reader, I am not of fan of when they take an entire movie and try to cram it into a single short book.  I give it a rating of Three Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment