Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Fun Day 23: Family Holiday Night In from NovelTeaClub

Hello and Happy Holiday season everyone! In addition to my Advent Reads event this holiday season, I thought I would post earlier in the day with different things we do each day to have fun and celebrate this season. I hope you will join us and also maybe share some of your own traditions or ways you celebrate.
 
 
As you may recall, I have been loving my NovelTeaClub monthly tea and book subscription box, well back in October they announced that they would have a special family Holiday box for sale separate from the subscription boxes. I of course jumped on that as soon as it went up on the site (in fact through later emails with them, I discovered I ordered the very first one).  Well, it arrived this last week and I have been saving it for Friday night with Munchkin, we already have special Christmas Eve traditions but this was perfect for our Friday night.
This box was stuffed full of holiday goodies, books, tea and activities
 
 

There are a ton of different chocolates (I don't really eat chocolate but Munchkin and Hubby will really enjoy them) there are also 4 little hot chocolate ornaments (2 of them seem to be white hot chocolate with peppermint or candy cane pieces which is right up my alley), 4 sets of gourmet marshmallows (I can't wait to try the vanilla and raspberry), 2 different teas (one is candy cane and the other has a chocolaty smell to it), a children's book of The Night Before Christmas (we have loads of re-tellings of this story but I don't think I have ever read the original to Munchkin so that will be a fun bedtime story tonight), a book of Christmas ideas, histories and traditions (I love these types of books, it gives me ideas for next year) and a Christmas coloring book, it looks like an adult coloring book but it has images simple enough for Munchkin to color too, I think we will have fun coloring after dinner.
 
I am looking forward to our cozy night in tonight and a great way to get in the spirit for Christmas Eve tomorrow! Thank you NovelTeaClub!!



No comments:

Post a Comment