Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Dark Day in the Deep Sea by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Telep the Diamond by Rich Feitelberg
The Christmas Project by Maxine Morrey
The Men of Whiskey Creek: Dillon by Serenity King (After Dark)
A Pet for Pete by James Dean (Beginning Reader)
Being Thankful by Mercer Mayer (Bedtime Story)
Star Wars Old Republic Vol. 3: The Lost Suns by Alexander Freed (Graphic Novel)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Telep the Diamond = 5pts
Holly & Mistletoe = 3pts
All Through the Night = 3pts
The Lump of Coal = 1pt
A Squiggly Story = 1pt
Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey = 1pt
Christmas in High Heels = 3pts
Eve of the Emperor Penguin = 5pts
A Midnight Clear = 5pts
Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas = 3pts

 
Currently Reading:
 




 Books to be Read Soon:

Tale of Elske by Cynthia Voigt

 

Total Points Earned
      415 points + 30 points earned + 10 bonus points (24 hours listened)

Total Points Earned this Year: 2205
Total Points Spent this Year: 884

Pages Read/ Time Listened
272:44 (11 days 8 hrs 44 mins) Hours Listened (8:56 listened this week)
43,403 Pages Read (1,063 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Boy what a week last week, we are finally all feeling better and finally had some energy to really get some things accomplished. We did a lot of disinfecting of the house and finished Christmas shopping and of course read a lot of books! I finally feel like I am nearly ready for this holiday season.  I still have a lot of crafting to do and a bunch of letters to write but I feel like I have a handle on things.

I hope that you will stop by throughout the week as I will have various Christmas gift idea lists, just in time for the busy shopping season.  I will have a list of great book ideas (both new releases and older books) based off my own experiences and genre preferences (because I can't really make a recommendation on books I haven't read or enjoy). I will also have a non book list for book lovers, full of bookish gifts if you don't know exactly the books to get for someone. Thursday I will also have a gift list of inexpensive and handmade ideas for your pen pals.

For those of you in the US, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, friends and lots of smiles and laughter!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're all feeling better. I can't believe you're done Christmas shopping! I haven't even started yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I am shocked I am this far behind, usually by now I have everything wrapped too and packages sent but I am so far behind my normal pace.

      Delete