Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tasty Attempts: Crock Pot Chicken Alphabet Soup

I am now posting Tasty Attempts every other Tuesday. The posts will include a variety of recipes, maybe some of them turn out tasty, maybe others are failed attempts.
 
 
So a couple of weekends ago it was just Munchkin and me and the fall weather had fully set in with cold, wind and rain. Munchkin was also feeling a little under the weather so I couldn't think of a better dinner than some chicken soup. But I didn't want to have to keep an eye on it on the stove while we built our fort. Luckily I found a recipe on Pinterest for Slow Cooker Alphabet Soup
 
 
It was super tasty, though the veggies were still a little too crunchy for Munchkin (but it was perfect for me). It made a ton, but it was even better reheated than it was the first time around with more time for all the flavors to meld together!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I'd prefer soggy veggies myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like my hubby, only soggy veggies for him. I have slowly started converting Munchkin to crunchy but he isn't completely on board.

      Delete