Monday, September 5, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Haunted Castle on Hallow's Eve by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Destined for a King by Ashlyn Macnamara
The Landscaper by Robin Stone (After Dark)
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Desk by Lucille Colandro (Early Reader)
Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes by Eric Litwin & James Dean (Bedtime Story)
Cinderella by Beth Bracken (Graphic Novel)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Pegasus and the New Olympians = 5pts
More than Candy Corn = 3pts
Pete the Cat: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star = 1pt
Pug in a Truck = 1pt
The Landscaper = 3pts
Just Critters Who Care = 1pt
 
Currently Reading:

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - Audio - 51%



 Books to be Read Soon:

Tale of Elske by Cynthia Voigt

 

Total Points Earned
     171 points + 14 points = 185 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 970
Total Points Spent this Year: 789

Pages Read/ Time Listened
184:37 Hours Listened (None listened this week)
33,467 Pages Read (713 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this week wasn't as full of reading as I had hoped, we were all so tuckered out that bed by 9:30 sounded too good to pass up!  I did some reading (and honestly a lot of Christmas shopping at work instead of reading). I see that I am getting to the point in the year where I will be doing a lot more listening to audio books as opposed to reading print or ebooks so I can get some of my hand made gifts done.

Thank goodness today is a holiday here in the US. We are supposed to get hit with a nasty storm today so I think a day inside playing games and reading books sounds like a great way to pass the time.

See you all next week!
 

2 comments:

  1. Christmas shopping already?! You rock! I wish we had a huge storm here. The weather has gotten more mild but still no fun storms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I usually spread out my Christmas shopping from now until early December, it makes it easier to find some deals and prioritize the harder to find items or things that will take longer for shipping. Hermine isn't hitting us as bad as they predicted, just super windy and the waves are pretty intense but still not as bad as expected.

      Delete