Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Good Morning, Gorillas by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Centaur School by Lucy Coates
More Than Pizza by Christine DePetrillo
Heart Mate by Robin D. Owens (After Dark)
Ice Cream Soup by Ann Ingalls (Early Reader)
What a Bad Dream by Mercer Mayer (Bedtime Story)
Saga Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan (Graphic Novel)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Tale of Oriel - 5pts
Heart Mate - 3pts
Starfire - 3pts
More than Words - 3pts
Here all Along - 3pts
Thanksgiving on Thursday - 5pts
Llama Llama Mad at Mama - 1pt
Saga Vol. 3 - 3pts
Monsters One to Ten - 1pt
I Dream of Dragons - 3pts
 
Currently Reading:


Angel of Fire by Tanya Anne Crossby - Audio - 13%



 Books to be Read Soon:

Tale of Elske by Cynthia Voigt
HeartMate Series by Robin D. Owens
 

Total Points Earned
 145 points + 30 points earned + 10 points for 10K pages= 185 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 871
Total Points Spent this Year: 699

Pages Read/ Time Listened
166:44 Hours Listened (12:55 listened this week)
30,751 Pages Read (1,540 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So it was another pretty miserable week, we haven't been getting any better so I finally decided to take Munchkin to the doctor and found out he has walking pneumonia, I felt horrible for waiting so long to get him in but you just never know if it is just a cold or something worse.  Thankfully we have antibiotics for him and he seems to be on the mend.  I also figured I better get in too and yup I have bronchitis so more antibiotics for me too, our kitchen counter looks like a full blown pharmacy now. Luckily today is also a holiday in Rhode Island so no work or preschool so we can work on getting better some more.

I did actually get quite a bit of reading done this last week all things considered. So I have a bunch of reviews to catch up on and some fun things planned coming up.  I have also gotten myself a whole new way to manage the blog and blog posts so I hope to have a post about that soon too.
 

2 comments:

  1. I got a head cold this past week. Its not t pneumonia but still. And yet, I still don't know don't manage to read a ton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, even a head cold is miserable. Thankfully, Munchkin is back to 100% and I am nearly there. Hope you are feeling better too! I am lucky in the fact that I can read a little at work, it really helps up the reading amount.

      Delete