Friday, August 5, 2016

Bedtime Story: What a Bad Dream by Mercer Mayer

Read for: Children's Book Challenge & Munchkin's Nightmares
 
Synopsis: "In his dream, Little Critter turns into a monster that is so scary that he can do whatever he wants, but he discovers that he does not like being alone."

My Review: We love Little Critter books and with Munchkin suffering from bad dreams I thought this would be a great book to convey that it is all pretend. This wasn't quite what I expected but it did trigger some of the conversations with Munchkin about dreams that I was hoping for. Still a great book for Little Critter fans.
 
My Rating: While it wasn't exactly what I was looking for it was still a great Little Critter book to enjoy.  We give it a rating  of Three Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment