Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Sunset of the Sabertooth by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot
Trina Bell's Humming Summer by Silke Stein
Winter's Thaw by Mari Carr (After Dark)
Just a Little Sick by Mercer Mayer (Beginning Reader)
Curious George Makes Maple Syrup by H.A. Rey (Bedtime Story)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Announcing the Thaw = 5pts
Edgar Graduates = 1pt
Run Remy Run = 1pt
Monday is One Day = 1pt
Midnight on the Moon = 5pts
The Handmaid's Tale = 3pts
One of A Kind Cat = 3pts
Blue Sky Days = 3pts
A Dog Named Cat and a Cat Named Dog = 5pts
Into Your Light = 5pts
Snail Mail = 5pts
 
Currently Reading:



 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Total Points Earned
138 points + 37 points earned = 175 Points

Total Points Earned this Year: 265
Total Points Spent this Year: 90

Pages Read/ Time Listened
61:10 Hours Listened (11:01 listened this week)
8,738 Pages Read (875 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not as much reading again this week, but I did do a lot of listening and finished the Handmaid's Tale (and for some reason it sounded horribly familiar, I may have read it before).  I also did a lot of coloring, I meant to post a crafty times post yesterday about it but got too busy so it will have to be this coming weekend. 

All in all, not a very eventful week this last week but hopefully things start picking up again soon! The weather is getting warm and my ankle is finally on the mend so I can't wait to get outside with Munchkin!

2 comments:

  1. I hate when I'm reading a book and it starts sounding really familiar. I'm glad your ankle is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is annoying, I think I read Great Expectations about 3 times only to discover about halfway through that oh yea I read this before, again and again. But that is why I originally started this blog and goodreads, so I can avoid that in the future! I am so glad it is getting better too, it has been so hard getting around.

      Delete