Monday, February 15, 2016

Magic Tree House Monday: Book 7 - Sunset of the Sabertooth

Welcome to Magic Tree House Monday!

Each Monday (other than when special events are planned) I will review one book of the Magic Tree House Series by Mary Pope Osborne.
 
Book 7 in the series is called Sunset of the Sabertooth.  Jack and Annie must continue to search for the four special items to free Morgan.  This time they must face freezing temperatures and animals of the ice age.
 
 
My Review: Another fun adventure for Jack and Annie. There was a lot of excitement, some danger and some things to learn as well. Jack is taking more notes than in the first few books and seeming to learn more from these trips. Of course the theme of the special things is figured out as the third of the four items is found. I expect the next book should be pretty exciting as well.
 
My Rating: I enjoyed this book, it was fast paced and while there is danger, it wasn't quite as scary for little ones as the Amazon book. With them almost done finding the special items I am wondering where the storyline will go from there.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment